At Bootstrap there are a large team of advisors experienced and qualified to help you get into work or to start up a business.
Your success starts with your relationship with your advisor. We aim to put you, your aspirations, needs and requirements at the centre of what we deliver. In order to do this the Bootstrap team includes employment advisors, job search coaches, trainers, business advisors, work experience supervisors, mental health advisors, pan disability advisors, a Chartered Physiotherapist, prison leaver advisors and an employer engagement team. We need you to tell us what your needs and requirements are.
- One to one advice and guidance with your designated personal advisor
- Training courses and workshops
- Preparing for Your Future focusses on you, your employment goals and the journey into paid work
- Vocational taster workshops, Getting Into – Adult Social Care, Warehousing, Customer Service, Retail, Facilities Management and Cleaning Principles, Business Administration, Book keeping, Catering.
- The Getting Into vocational tasters are all linked to training courses and recognised Vocational Qualifications.
- Practicing applications and applying for jobs, updating your CV and speculative letters
- Interview techniques
- 2016 job search skills
- Just the Job –Vacancy workshops & Links with local employers
Bootstrap has a range of referral partners and can help you access –
- Additional Careers Advice
- Talking Therapies, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Access to Work
- Transport advice
- Money Management
- Housing advice
- Help with alcohol, drug and substance misuse