Help for business start ups and social enterprises
Advice, training and support
Bootstrap Enterprises deliver free Business Advice to local people across the Pennine East Lancashire Boroughs of Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Ribble Valley and Rossendale. The team can support the development of businesses of any size or sector providing advice either directly or by sign-posting to appropriate partner organisations.
Bootstrap also deliver Social Enterprise Support across Lancashire on behalf of SELNET and play a key role with assisting people in setting up businesses that benefit the community and add value to people’s lives.
“The business support we received from Bootstrap on behalf of SELNET has changed our lives. It gave us the knowledge and ability to spread our wings and fly our business.”
Mandy Foster Shape Lancashire CIC.
The qualified and experienced business advice team at Bootstrap can offer a range of one to one advice sessions that
- Enable you to explore the business vision
- Help you chose an appropriate legal format for your business
- Plan out your route to commercial trading Assist you to formulate the business plan
- Think about the financial planning needs of the business
- Build your marketing and sales strategy
- Help you to access a range of wider support grow your business.
Take the next step:
Call the team on 01254 680367 and ask for a business advice appointment.