Bootstrap Enterprises provides a book-keeping and accountancy service for Voluntary & Community Organisations, Social Enterprises, Charities and Small Businesses.
We can help you with any and all of the following:
- Preparation of accounts
- Budgeting and cash flow reporting
- Payroll processing and management
- Book-keeping and project management
- Management accounting and reporting
- Vat accounting and return completion
- Training on computerised and manual book-keeping systems
- Preparation and completion of taxation returns
Our accountancy staff have a long experience of working with book-keepers and administrative staff and business owners, to assist them to keep good records and produce annual financial statements which will satisfy regulators such as the Charity Commission, Companies House, the CIC Regulator, the FSA and funders. We will train and support your staff to “do it themselves” and so save costs.
Contact Gillian Davies at email@example.com