Across the eastern half of Lancashire our 140 staff in our centres assist people move into work and into business every day!
Our strong reputation and proven track record stems from our experience, expertise and success in helping individuals and communities achieve their goals.
Bootstrap has a new range of provisions helping people to get into work or into business. Our help and advice is tailored to exactly what you need. It is free and agreed travel costs are reimbursed.
WE HELP PEOPLE STAY IN WORK AND IN BUSINESS.
Want to know more? please email email@example.com
Across the eastern half of Lancashire Bootstrap delivers:
- The Work and Health Programme
- Work Programme For People Plus And Ingeus
- Work Choice For Shaw Trust and Remploy
- Journey to Work DWP ESF OPT IN For G4S
- The Age of Opportunity – employment advice for over 50s
- Invest to Change – for 15 to 25 year olds
- Changing Futures
- Supported Employment
- Specialist Employability Support
- Business Start Up Advice And Training
- Social Enterprise Development
- Tailored Work Experience packages
- Skills Training
- Accreditted Training
- Consultancy And Training For The Third Sector
Our staff team are experts in a range of areas including : employment, enterprise, managing health conditions, skills, training, disability, social care, skills for life and work experience placements.
Bootstrap staff work in partnership with organisations including national providers, local authorities and local third sector community.
Bootstrap can offer an extensive range of work experience opportunities across the region with public, private and third sector organisations.
Meet the Management Team
- Elizabeth Taylor – Chief Executive
- Graham Jones – Business Manager
- Dan Dixon
- Dave Wylie
- Lynn Trickett
- Gill Davies
- Hazel Peacock
- Mark Harling
- Ismail Mulla
- Karen Hands
- Councillor Jamie Groves
- Stephen Bolton
- Ebrahim Bassa
- Wendy Humphreys
If you are interested in joining the board, contact firstname.lastname@example.org